This 11×17 Funeral Program Template with 12 pages gives you the perfect way to commemorate the life of your loved one and honor their memory. Easily editable in Microsoft Word, it’s quick and simple to use and can be downloaded and printed at home or at a local print shop. With an extra-large 11×17 inch format, it has plenty of extra space to add 4 pages of photo collages, a double-spread obituary, order of service, two pages of tributes, large photos on the front and back cover and more. All set against a striking sky background with dark blue name band, this professionally designed and affordable template is the ideal choice to celebrate the life of someone special with lots of memories to share.
This funeral program prints double-sided on three sheets of 11×17-inch size paper. When folded, this creates 12 x Letter size pages.
WHAT TO DO:
- Purchase the listing and download the file after checkout (your file will usually be downloaded to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer).
- Open and edit with Microsoft Word only
- Add, edit, move or delete all text and photos (except the background design)
- Print at home or local print shop
Please note, the funeral program needs to be downloaded and edited on a laptop or desktop computer in the full version of Microsoft Word. It won’t open or edit properly in any other apps or on mobile devices like phones, tablets or Chromebook computers.
The title ‘A Celebration of Life’ is inserted as an image. It’s not editable, but it can be moved or deleted, and your own title added.
- One Microsoft Word file: 1 x Tabloid size program (11 x 17 inches), which is Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) when printed and folded.
- Help Guide with instructions on how to edit and print your template.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
This template is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY, which means you can use it to make a personal funeral program for a friend or relative, but it is not for commercial use. The template cannot be resold or used in any part to make digital or physical items for sale and cannot be distributed for free as editable templates or made freely available online.
©Funeral Templates | Return and Refund Policy