Make a lasting impression with this full-sized 12-page classic funeral program template. Download it instantly and easily edit it in Microsoft Word on your computer. With an extra-large 11×17 inch size, there’s plenty of room to add 4 pages of photo collages and two pages of tributes. It also includes a double-spread obituary, order of service and space for poems, readings, songs and more. Featuring a classic, modern design, the professionally designed and high-quality template is affordable and easy to use. A written help guide and video tutorial are included to help you quickly edit and save your program ready for printing at home or at a print shop.
This funeral program prints double-sided on three sheets of 11×17-inch size paper. When folded, this creates 12 x Letter size pages.
WHAT TO DO:
- Purchase the listing and download the file after checkout (your file will usually be downloaded to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer).
- Open and edit with Microsoft Word only
- Add, edit, move or delete all text and photos (except the background design)
- Print at home or local print shop
Please note, the funeral program needs to be downloaded and edited on a laptop or desktop computer in the full version of Microsoft Word. It won’t open or edit properly in any other apps or on mobile devices like phones, tablets or Chromebook computers.
The title ‘Celebrating the Life of’ is inserted as an image. It’s not editable, but it can be moved or deleted, and your own title added.
- One Microsoft Word file: 1 x Tabloid size program (11 x 17 inches), which is Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) when printed and folded.
- Help Guide with instructions on how to edit and print your template.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
This template is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY, which means you can use it to make a personal funeral program for a friend or relative, but it is not for commercial use. The template cannot be resold or used in any part to make digital or physical items for sale and cannot be distributed for free as editable templates or made freely available online.
©Funeral Templates | Return and Refund Policy