Dying is a fact of life. Everything you need to know before you go.If you’re reading this, you’ve come to the realization that someday, you will in fact, pass away. For many families the event is traumatic enough but then the aftershocks of the planning process can make it worse. It doesn’t have to be that way. This book will provide you with the information to plan everything well in advance, taking the burden off of your family entirely. You hold in your hands the information and essential implementation steps that you need presented in an engaging, thought provoking and surprisingly entertaining way.
You may feel a little uncomfortable talking about what happens when you pass away. That’s understandable, most people do at first. However death and dying is a fact of life. Keep in mind that the planning process is not about you; it is about your family and loved ones and providing THEM with peace-of-mind and comfort.
Why am so passionate about this topic?
– I am the sole survivor of a family of five.
– I have been a firefighter for over 25 years.
– I have been a responder to some of the nation’s most tragic events, including school shootings, aircraft accidents and the attack on America on 9/11.
Some of the informative topics discussed include:
– Why planning is important
– 7 key things you must have in your will
– Creative ways to utilize life insurance
– Tips for flawless funeral planning
– What happens to your finances when you die
– Long and short-term financial planning
– Special little known facts about Socia Security and veteran’s benefits
– Protecting your assets
– Legacy planning, how do YOU want to be remembered
– Planning for business separation if you are a business owner
This book will provide you with the tools to start your very own planning process and provide peace-of-mind for your family. Remember, it’s not about you; it’s about them.