End of Life Planner is a big estate planning workbook with 100 pages full of prompts to plan for what happens when you either become incapacitated or pass away.
This organizer and notebook guides family, friends, and loved ones of what your wishes are when you are gone.
End of Life Planner makes it easier to plan for a will or a trust.
It is all-inclusive of both traditional areas of importance and more modern and technical information.It includes:
- Personal Information: Family information, employment
- Medical Information: Current health care team information, allergies, medications, health insurance
- Advanced Directive
- Funeral Arrangements: Contact information, burial arrangements (traditional vs cremation, ceremony planning
- Dependents: Spouse, children, pets
- Location of Important Documents & Files: Keys, credit cards, jewelry, property information, etc.
- Personal & Business Accounts: Financial institutions, credit/debit cards, utilities, subscriptions, loans
- E-mails & Social Media
- Personal Wishes & Final Words
NOTE: This planner is not a legal document and does not replace a valid will