Approaching Death with Confidence and Sensitivity
What if you could feel confident knowing how to help and support someone who is dying? You may want to share their journey, even walk with them until their last breath, but are uncertain how to do so.
Author, end-of-life doula, and transition coach, Rev. Linda Bryce regularly sits and sings at the bedside of the dying.
The Courage to Care is your handbook, guiding you with practical advice and stories from the bedside and beyond.
- Learn what you need to know from diagnosis to death
- Discover what you can actually do to help the dying live—and die—well
- Appreciate the unique role of music and bedside singing
- Identify your special talents to be a comforting presence
- Marvel at the mystery and wonder of death—and what comes after
Together, we can make the end of life as meaningful and memorable as the beginning. Someone is waiting, today, for you and your smiling face. May this book help you summon your courage to care and to be there at the bedside of someone who is dying.